Schools Served as Subject Librarian
Responsibilities and Services
- Tags finding aids in EAD, posts them to the Archives website, prepares MARC records of archival materials for the library catalog.
- Arranges and describes archival collections.
- Performs reference services at the Archives desk.
- Liaises with the Library Web Designer in providing content for updating website.
- Provides specialized research assistance in music.
“The Archivists’ Toolkit: Testing and Implementation at Georgia Tech,” with Jody Lloyd Thompson and Kent Woynowski. SGA Newsletter 39/2 (Summer 2007).
“The Strongest Link: The Management and Processing of Large Collections,” with Pamela Hackbart-Dean. Archival Issues: Journal of the Midwest Archives Conference 27/2 (2002): 125-136.
“Adlgasser, Anton Cajetan.” The New Grove Dictionary of Music and Musicians. Second Edition. Volume 1, London: MacMillan, 2001.
Anton Cajetan Adlgasser: A Thematic Catalogue of His Works, with Werner Rainer. Hillsdale, NY: Pendragon Press, 2000.
"Conversion to EAD Version 2002." EAD Roundtable, Society of American Archivists Annual Meeting. Washington, DC. August 3, 2006.
“Summerwind Seminar: American Popular Song in the K-12 Classroom.” Society of Georgia Archivists Annual Meeting. Savannah , GA. November 6, 2003.
- Society of American Archivists
- Society of Georgia Archivists
M.L.I.S. Library and Information Science :: 2006
University of South Carolina
C.A. Certified Archivist :: 2001
Academy of Certified Archivists
Ph.D. Music History :: 1990
University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill
B.A. Modern History :: 1971
University of Toronto