Schools Served as Subject Librarian
Research Support Services
- Assistance in researching topics for theses, papers and projects, identifying new sources for federal government contracts, etc., especially in the areas of electrical engineering, computer engineering, optics, electro-optics, communications, telecommunications, defense technology, aerospace, transportation, electronic systems, agriculture, safety and health, bioengineering, environmental engineering, materials science, information technology, sensors, electromagnetic applications, target identification, signal processing, signature technology, and other areas.
- Identification and verification of where a publication is being cited and by whom.
- In-depth assistance with searching free Library databases. Searching of hundreds of commercially available fee-based databases covering nearly all research topics, going back to the 1970s or earlier. Vendors include Dialog, STN, and the Defense Technical Information Center (for classified and limited distribution technical research reports).
- Online Research Guides:
Teaching and Other Services
- Instruction, assistance, and demonstrations for individuals, groups, or classes on using the GT Catalog, including customized classes on finding information geared to specific classes or assignments. Check the Library Calendar for upcoming sessions.
- Consultation concerning recommendations for purchase of library materials.
- Consultation with faculty in structuring successful library assignments.
- American Library Association
- American Society for Engineering Education
- Georgia Library Association
- Southeastern Library Association
- Special Libraries Association
Master of Librarianship :: 1980
Bachelor of Science in Applied Psychology :: 1978 (with
Georgia Institute of Technology