Areas Served as Subject Librarian
Research Support Services
- Guidance in researching topics for theses and dissertations, papers, projects, scholarly publications, research grants, and class assignments, etc.
- Assistance with identifying sources for spatial data
- Identification and verification of where a publication is being cited and by whom.
- Research and reference assistance by appointment, e-mail, phone, fax, and chat.
Teaching and Other Services
- Provide customized instruction sessions for individuals, groups or classes on using library resources and GIS
- Provide course-integrated library instruction.
- Provide orientation sessions for new faculty and students.
- Consultation concerning recommendations for purchase of library materials including books, journals, databases or other information resources.
“Emergence of Hybrid Positions at the Georgia Tech Library” with Bruce Henson, presented at GIL Users Group Meeting, May 20, 2004.
- American Library Association - Maps and Geography Round Table
- American Library Association - Association of College & Research Libraries; Science & Technology Section
Master of Science in Library and Information Studies :: 2009
Florida State University
Master of City and Regional Planning :: 2003
Georgia Institute of Technology
Master of Arts in Geography :: 1998
Georgia State University
Bachelor of Arts in Women’s Studies / Comparative Area Studies :: 1995