Schools Served as Subject Librarian
- School of Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Provides patent and trademark research and reference services to any interested colleges or schools
Research Support Services
- Assistances in researching topics for theses and dissertations, papers and projects, research grants, and class assignments, etc., especially in the areas of civil & environmental engineering , earth & atmospheric sciences and physics.
- Assistances in database selection and searching techniques.
- Collaboration with faculty in structuring assignments that contain patent research component.
- Consultation and assistance in patent and trademark search.
- Identification and verification of where a publication is being cited and by whom.
- Research and reference assistance by appointment, e-mail, and phone.
Teaching and Other Services
- Instructions and demonstrations for individuals, groups, or classes on using the GT Catalog (GIL), GALILEO, and over 200 databases.
- Customized instruction sessions for individuals, groups, or classes on using library resources to conduct research.
- Seminars and instruction sessions on patents and trademarks.
- Formal orientations for new faculty and graduate students.
- Consultation concerning recommendations for purchase of library materials including books, journals, databases or other information resources.
- Consultation with faculty in structuring successful library assignments.
- Georgia Tech representative to the United States Patent and Trademark Depository Libraries Program.
- American Society for Engineering Education - Engineering Libraries Division (ASEE/ELD)
- Atmospheric Science Librarians International (ASLI)
- Patent and Trademark Depository Library Association (PTDLA)
Master of Library and Information Science
Bachelor of Science in Electronic Engineering
Beijing College of Posts and Telecommunications (Beijing , P.R. China)