Schools Served as Subject Librarian
Research Support Services
- Assistance in researching topics for theses and dissertations, papers and projects, course web pages and class assignments.
- Assistance with database selection and searching strategies.
- Assistance with citation verification and current awareness and literature searches.
- Research and reference assistance by appointment, e-mail, and phone.
Teaching and Other Services
- Provide instruction sessions for individuals, groups, or classes on using library resources.
- Provide course-integrated library instruction.
- Provide orientation sessions for new faculty and students.
- Consultation with faculty in structuring successful library assignments.
- Consultation concerning recommendations for purchase of library materials.
Research Interests/Selected Publications
Zheng, Nanfeng; Bu,Xianhui; Wang, Bing ; Feng*, Pingyun "Microporous and Photoluminescent Chalcogenide Zeolite Analogs" Science 2002, 298, 2366-2369.
Zhang, Hongwen; Wang, Bing ; Li, Hongtu; Jiang, Yan; Wang, Jingyuan "Synthesis and characterization of nanocomposites of silicon dioxide and polyurethane and epoxy resin interpenetrating network" Polymer International 2003, 52(9), 1493-1495.
Bu, Xianhui; Zheng, Nanfeng; Wang, Xiqing; Wang, Bing ; Feng*, Pingyun "Three-Dimensional Frameworks of Gallium Selenide Supertetrahedral Clusters" Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2004 , 43, 1502-1505.
- Special Libraries Association
Master of Library and Information Science :: 2004
San Jose State University
Master of Science in Chemistry :: 2003
University of California , Riverside
Bachelor of Science in Chemistry :: 2001
Jilin University , P. R. China