InnovationQ Plus is an innovation and intelligence platform that allows users to search over 100 million patent documents worldwide, analyze patent portfolios, and visualize patent materials with built-in tools.
This workshop introduces you to the InnovationQ Plus patent database and effective ways to search patent prior art and to analyze results.
Join us for breakfast and learn how to leverage IP, from examining the technology landscape to uncovering areas of untapped potential. Using the AI-based semantic search and intelligence platform, InnovationQ Plus increases your confidence in searching for IP, understanding the landscape, and identifying ways to monetize ideas.
Led by Dawn St.Martin and Noah Cherry, experts from IP.com, this hands-on workshop is designed for inventors, engineers, and innovators looking for best practices in:
- Identifying strategic partners or potential competitors
- Searching for existing technologies and patent documents
- Searching non-patent literature along with global patent databases
- Managing patent portfolios in order to prioritize research investments
- Identifying competitive positioning and determine litigation strategies
- Making important business decisions around competitive intelligence
Presented by the Georgia Tech Library, this workshop is ideal for students, researchers, faculty and staff. All are welcome.
8-8:30 a.m. - Registration, networking, coffee & breakfast
8:30-10 a.m. - Expert led workshop, Q&A
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org