In the Library, it is our goal to prioritize the health and safety of our community while providing the delivery of critical services to support campus-based instruction for students, faculty, and staff. Please be advised that masks are required at all times in the Georgia Tech Library.
This semester, the Library has developed a tracking system so it can track those who are non-compliant.
- Ask the patron to put on mask
- Record the BuzzCard information
- An e-mail will be sent to reinforce policies and consequences
- Those who refuse to provide BuzzCard or identification will be asked to leave immediately
- If a student, the patron is reported to the Office of Student Integrity
- If an employee, the patron is reported to GTHR
- Asked to leave Library
- BuzzCard access to Library buildings and all collaboration rooms removed
- If a student, the patron is reported to the Office of Student Integrity as a second violation
- If an employee, the patron is reported to GTHR as a second violation