The Georgia Tech Library operates with the goal of prioritizing health and safety while providing the delivery of critical services to support campus-based instruction for students, faculty and staff.
Our guiding principles include:
- Supporting students in their academic progression and faculty in their quality of instruction;
- Assisting the research and innovation enterprises;
- Promoting transparency and communication with our decision-making process;
- Seeking direction from public health experts to inform and refine our decisions;
- Promoting empathy in responding to the needs and concerns of the campus community;
- Remaining flexible in our planning and execution;
- And encouraging each member of the Georgia Tech Community to demonstrate personal health responsibility.
Is the Library open? What are the hours?
Yes. The Library, which includes the S. Price Gilbert Memorial Library and Crosland Tower, plus connections to Clough Undergraduate Learning Commons, is open to the Georgia Tech community. The Library is open from 7:30am to 6pm to everyone, and is available 24 hours per day with a BuzzCard.
Can I use the Library to study?
Yes. Individuals are strongly encouraged to wear a face covering while inside campus facilities.
Can I eat and/or drink in the Library and Clough?
Are collaboration rooms open?
Yes. Please be advised all reservations may be cancelled without notice due to health and safety concerns and/or building or campus closures.
Can I use the Library’s computers and printers?
Remote printing is available throughout both buildings in the Library and Clough Undergraduate Learning Commons.
General computing clusters are available in the Library and Clough Undergraduate Learning Commons. The clusters are located on the 4th floor of Crosland Tower and the 3rd floor of Clough.
Can I borrow a laptop, camera, microphone, or other periphery?
Yes, please visit the Gadgets page for more information.