Reserve time on a Gold Zone computer station via MyPC (Price Gilbert - Gold Zone). You must be logged into the station within 15 minutes after reservation time or you will need to recreate your reservation.
- Apple iMac 27" - Gold 1 & 2
- Mac Pro - Gold 4 & 6
- Dell Precision 5820 - Gold 3 & 5
- Microsoft Surface Studio 2 - Gold 7 & 8
Check out the keyboard and periphery kit you need depending on the computer station you plan to use. All kits are available at the INFODesk, ground floor. Ask for Keyboard Kits by name.
- Apple iMac 27" Kits: 1a, CTS-EDIT-118 (w/headphones & SD card readers) or 1b, CTS-EDIT-115
- Mac Pro Kits: 1a, CTS-EDIT-120 (w/headphones & SD card readers) or 1b, CTS-EDIT-119
- Dell Precision 5820 Kits: 1a, CTS-EDIT-215 (w/headphones & SD card readers) or 1b, CTS-EDIT-216
- Microsoft Surface Studio 2 Kits: 1a, CTS-EDIT-218 (w/headphones & SD card readers) or 1b, CTS-EDIT-217
The Media Editing Suite (Gold Zone Room, 3201) is located on the 3rd floor, Price Gilbert, near the Print Studio. Show 3rd floor Help Desk staff or Recording Studio student assistant your reservation confirmation from MyPC to gain access to the room.